Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Irritation or rash in the ear
- An injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- Recently had ear surgery
- Ear pain
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use more than four days
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.