For external use only. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after using
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use & ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations. For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to dryness of the eye.